Friday, January 30, 2015

Mid-Week Inspiration - Challenge #4: Try Something New

T.G.I.F fellow crafters!

Samantha here with you mid-week inspiration! You still have a couple days left to join in on our "Try Something New" challenge!

 
Just reminding you that we have sponsors TWO this week and they are:


Prize: $20 Gift Certificate


AND


Bugaboo
Prize: 7 digital images


Believe it or not, I have NEVER made a Shaker Card!! So I took this opportunity to finally create one. I love the way it turned out, and it's just in time for Valentine's Day!



For more information on how I created this project, please visit my personal blog at:
Designs by Sammy

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card. Love the image and how you coloured it in. Great job for a first shaker card :-) It came out beautifully!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete